Where to connect
It is possible to connect to the WiFi network eduroam in all objects of the Institute for Language and Preparatory Studies.
- Praha 2, Albertov 7/3a
- Praha 2, Vratislavova 10
- Praha 2, Sokolská
- Praha 2, Štulcova - CIEE Vyšehrad
- Praha 6, José Matího 407/2
- Mariánské lázně
- Poděbrady - zámek, kolej
How to connect
In order to connect to the eduroam network it is necessary to have personal username and password. It is possible to use username from Institute for Language and Preparation Studies or username from any other organisation connected to the eduroam.cz project.
But all instructions on this web pages suppose that you have username and password from Institute for Language and Preparation Studies with form firstname.lastname@example.org.
Device settings instructions
General technical specifications
- WPA/WPA2 Enterprise, AES
- 802.1x PEAP authentication
- Authentication server name radius.ujop.cuni.cz, server certificate signed by CA DigiCert
- Support contact address: email@example.com
Last change: 20th August 2018